Complete Aerospace Manufacturing Solutions from a Single Source
Current Employment Opportunities Available as of March 10, 2014
All regular full-time employees are eligible for our benefits package, which includes:
All salaries DOE
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid time off in the first year
- Education assistance
- Tool Purchase Program
5/8 Day Shift is Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm
4/8.5 + 6 Day Shift is Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm & Fri 7:30-2:00pm
4/10 Day Shift is Mon-Thurs 5:50am-4:20pm
4/10 Swing Shift is Mon-Thurs 4:15pm-2:45am
3/12 Weekend Shift is Fri-Sun 5:00am-5:30pm
Machinist - 4/10 Swing Shift
Minimum 2 years’ experience with set ups, operations and troubleshooting of 3, 4, or 5 axis machining centers. Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
Tig Welder - 4/10 Swing Shift
- TIG welding of light gauge iconel sheet metal parts and some aluminum.
- 2 years TIG welding aerospace experience and/or training.
Must be able to pass weld certification to AWS D17.1 and BAC5962. Vision must meet Jaeger2 or better per optometric guidelines.
Shipping Lead 5/8 Day Shift
Job Duties:You will be the lead in the Shipping department. You will ensure that quality work is done by performing the following duties.
- Lead and direct employees in the shipping department.
- Manage departmental workload
- Analyze cycle count discrepancies.
- Creates shipping label. Makes copies of the packing list and attaches to the shipping label.
- Prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties.
- Verifies quantity, part number, and other items on pack list.
- Wraps, ties, or places material in envelopes, boxes, or other containers, according to customer packaging requirements.
- Completes airbill documents for carriers such as UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Prepares bills of lading.
- Forwards packages by mail, messenger, or through message center.
- Performs duties of Receiving and Inventory as required.
- 3-5 years’ experience shipping/receiving/inventory control environment
- Aerospace manufacturing experience
- ERP experience
- Lead experience a plus
Deburr - 3/12 Weekend Shift
- Deburrs and smooth parts according to work orders or lead's instructions
- Familiarity with using power tools
- Good hand eye coordination
- Experience with tumbler, table mount grinder, orbital sander, burr quick, and a drill press
Scheduling Data Admin - 4/8.5 + 6 Shift
To be successful in this position you will be extremely detail oriented and have an exceptionally high level of accuracy. The environment is fast paced with time sensitive deadlines. You will support the scheduling and program management department in their data entry needs.
- Enter sales and change order data into MRP system
- Pull orders from Exostar and ESIS
- Validate accuracy of orders
- Extremely detail oriented
- Exceptionally high level of accuracy
- 3 years data entry experience
- 1 year - 10 key entry
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office
- Knowledge of MRP /manufacturing
- Vantage experience
Here’s how to apply for a position with our company:
(Please specify the position you are applying for)
Mail or In Person:
Giddens Industries, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
2600 94th St. SW Ste. 150
Everett, WA 98204
Email to email@example.com
Click here to download our Employment Application
Our Employment Policy
The employment policy of Giddens Industries, Inc. is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status.