Complete Aerospace Manufacturing Solutions from a Single Source
Current Employment Opportunities Available as of February 20, 2015
All regular full-time employees are eligible for our benefits package, which includes:
All salaries DOE
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid time off in the first year
- Education assistance
- Tool Purchase Program
5/8 Day Shift is Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm
4/8.5 + 1/6 Day Shift is Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm & Fri 7:30-2:00pm
4/10 Day Shift is Mon-Thurs 5:50am-4:20pm
4/10 Swing Shift is Mon-Thurs 4:15pm-2:45am
3/12 Weekend Shift is Fri-Sun 5:00am-5:30pm
Assembler - 4/10 Swing Shift
Assemble metal parts, either partially or completely, either working at bench or assembling on shop floor.
- Fastening parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners.
- Remove small quantities of metal with zip gun and scrapers to fit parts.
- Operate drill presses, punch presses, or riveting machines to assist in assembly operation.
- Must have good mechanical aptitude
- Familiarity with using power tools
- Good hand eye coordination
- 1 year experience assembling parts, preferably aerospace.
Welder - 4/10 Swing Shift
- TIG welding of light gauge iconel sheet metal parts and some aluminum.
- 2 years TIG welding aerospace experience and/or training.
Must be able to pass weld certification to AWS D17.1 and BAC5962. Vision must meet Jaeger2 or better per optometric guidelines.
Machinist - 4/10 Swing & 3/12 Weekend Shifts
- Two years CNC machining experience or combination with training
- Set ups, operations and troubleshooting of 3, 4, or 5 axis machining centers.
- Aerospace Experience
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Lead experience in a related manufacturing environment.
Bracket Cell Mechanic - 4/10 Day Shift
- To Deburr, Drill, Ream and Assemble parts for aerospace applications.
- Must have good mechanical aptitude.
- Good math skills
- Aerospace Experience
- Aerospace blueprint reading skills
Maintenance Technician - 3/12 Weekend Shift
Maintenance Technician with electrical and mechanical control knowledge.
- Performing repairs, inspections and installing equipment on CNC machines and other metal forming equipment.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience with controls including Siemens 840D and Fanuc 16 & 18 series and experience working on Cincinnati, Mazak, Hass, Komo, Kasuga and Matsuura CNC machines.
Here’s how to apply for a position with our company:
(Please specify the position you are applying for)
Mail or In Person:
Giddens Industries, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
2600 94th St. SW Ste. 150
Everett, WA 98204
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download our Employment Application
Our Employment Policy
The employment policy of Giddens Industries, Inc. is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status.