Complete Aerospace Manufacturing Solutions from a Single Source
Current Employment Opportunities Available as of April 16, 2014
All regular full-time employees are eligible for our benefits package, which includes:
All salaries DOE
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid time off in the first year
- Education assistance
- Tool Purchase Program
5/8 Day Shift is Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm
4/8.5 + 1/6 Day Shift is Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm & Fri 7:30-2:00pm
4/10 Day Shift is Mon-Thurs 5:50am-4:20pm
4/10 Swing Shift is Mon-Thurs 4:15pm-2:45am
3/12 Weekend Shift is Fri-Sun 5:00am-5:30pm
Shipping Lead 5/8 Day Shift
Job Duties:You will be the lead in the Shipping department. You will ensure that quality work is done by performing the following duties.
- Lead and direct employees in the shipping department.
- Manage departmental workload
- Analyze cycle count discrepancies.
- Creates shipping label. Makes copies of the packing list and attaches to the shipping label.
- Prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties.
- Verifies quantity, part number, and other items on pack list.
- Wraps, ties, or places material in envelopes, boxes, or other containers, according to customer packaging requirements.
- Completes airbill documents for carriers such as UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Prepares bills of lading.
- Forwards packages by mail, messenger, or through message center.
- Performs duties of Receiving and Inventory as required.
- 3-5 years’ experience shipping/receiving/inventory control environment
- Aerospace manufacturing experience
- ERP experience
- Lead experience a plus
Deburr - 4/10 Swing Shift
- Deburrs and smooth parts according to work orders or lead's instructions
- Familiarity with using power tools
- Good hand eye coordination
- Experience with tumbler, table mount grinder, orbital sander, burr quick, and a drill press
Maintenance Mechanic - 4/10 Swing Shift
- Preventative maintenance
- Follow work instructions in a safe and timely manner.
- Individual will also participate in projects and programs in order to support safety, quality and productivity goals.
- Exposure to Fanuc and Mazak controls.
- Read and interpret work instructions, drawings, specifications and blueprints.
- Ability to operate manual and power hand tools, as well as electrical measuring instruments.
- Operate machinery necessary to complete these tasks, such as forklift, manlift, and small cranes.
- Lift 20-50 pounds
- Individual will be required to work with limited direct supervision, work independently or in a team environment.
- 2 years’ experience in a Manufacturing Maintenance position
- Prefer previous instruction or experience in hydraulics, pneumatics & electrical.
- CNC Maintenance Experience.
NC Programmer - 4/10 Day Shift
- Developing N/C programs using Mastercam software from customer-defined specs for multi-axis machining centers.
- Must be able to define tooling and method of manufacturing for aerospace structural components.
- Need to determine optimal tooling and the method of manufacturing for high-speed machining applications.
- Use of Vericut or similar verification process required.
- Minimum of 3 yrs experience NC part programming in the aerospace industry.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced job shop environment required.
- CNC machining experience preferred
Handformer - 4/10 Swing Shift
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Handform including set-up and operation of shrinker and stretcher machines and the use of hand tools.
- Must have a working knowledge of sheetmetal parts drawings and specifications.
- Brake press Experience
- Aerospace Experience
Shipping Clerk - 4/10 Swing Shift
- Picking and packaging parts
- Preparing shipping labels and airway bills.
- Verifying quantities and part numbers.
- Perform duties of receiving and inventory as required
- Package parts for inventory storage
- Perform cycle counts
- Knowledge of lot tracking
- Computer data entry experience.
- Accuracy and accountability is essential.
- 6 months experience in a shipping environment.
Quality Inspector - 4/10 Day Shift
- Take direction from Inspection Lead for day to day inspection requirements.
- Receiving Inspection of Bearings, Hardware, Raw Material and Sealants.
- Mechanical Layout and Inspection of Machined Parts.
- Heat Treat Verification.
- Eddy Current / Rockwell Hardness Verification.
- Assembly Inspection
- Minimum 2 years related experience as an Inspector in a machining manufacturing environment
- Familiar with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Ability to Read and Interpret Aerospace Engineering Drawings.
- Basic Shop Math
- Ability to use Calipers, Height Gages, Comparators, Micrometers and Standard Measuring Devices.
- General Surface Layout Inspection experience.
- Computer / Keyboard basic skills.
Quality Engineer - 4/10 Day Shift
- Review drawings, specifications and work orders for fabrication, assembly and installation of aerospace components.
- Provide engineering support for estimating, production, suppliers and customers
- Work with supplier in improvement activities
- Serve as lead internal auditor of quality system
- Analyze internal and external discrepancies for corrective and preventive actions
- Respond to customer complaints.
- Experience in 3rd party AS9100 and Nadcap audits
- Experience in sheet metal, machining, or inspection in an aerospace
- Ability to read and interpret aerospace drawings, including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
Here’s how to apply for a position with our company:
(Please specify the position you are applying for)
Mail or In Person:
Giddens Industries, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
2600 94th St. SW Ste. 150
Everett, WA 98204
Email to email@example.com
Click here to download our Employment Application
Our Employment Policy
The employment policy of Giddens Industries, Inc. is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status.